honestly ladies..when did u start back having sex.

Vaginal birth. A few stitches.

tremother23

Asked by tremother23 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As soon as I stopped bleeding. I didn't have to have stitches though.
    MamaApril2

Answer by MamaApril2 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• c section here. they told us to wait 6 weeks, but we still haven't 12 weeks later. No time. :(
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Aww man no such thing as no time. That man gone cheat on you.
    tremother23

Answer by tremother23 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Vaginal birth, stitches, after my 4 week check.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• vaginal birth with stiches here i had to wait the 6 weeks but it didnt happen until almost 8 weeks
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• c-section with both and with the first it was FOREVER! like 12 weeks! with my second c-section...it was 4 weeks!! LOL. We couldn't wait and I was fine:)
    sabrinarae

Answer by sabrinarae at 9:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Vaginal birth with stitches, we waited about 4 1/2 weeks
    Nicole1002

Answer by Nicole1002 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• they said it was ok to at my 4 week checkup, but i told dh that we would have to wait longer bc the dr said so. i wasn't ready to.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:30 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• C-Section here, I was ready when I came home from the hospital, but couldnt because I was bleeding, and was suppose to wait 6 weeks. We didn't wait the 6 weeks we done other things after I stopped bleeding. I'm pregnant with # 2 now, and suppose to have a Vaginal birth this time around so we'll see how it goes this time. I couldnt get enough my first pregnancy, and this one I don't really want it at all lol. Funny how your hormones play out huh=]!
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 9:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• 6 weeks, even then I was pretty sore. I would never risk it and try earlier because you don't want to rip open any scars or anything. If your man is going to cheat on you because you're waiting to heal then he's a dick anyhow and you're better off. Men should be understanding, you just shoved a human out of that area and it needs to heal before you should start shoving things back in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2009