new neighbors...

we meet the new neighbors down the street.very different.they came from italy.she was very standoffish.we dont know but we are thinking the neighbors down there are already spreading there crap about us.my husband thinks i should go down and talk to her.my thinking is why start something if its not already there.but i just dont know?any ideas?

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Unless you have proof that they are already spreading crap...I'd say it sounds like you are being paraniod simply b/c the wife is standoffish. I don't mean that like mean in any way...but that's what it sounds like to me. I'd let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Stay away. People will say what they want. As long as they dont bother you physically. I say ignore them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009