Anyone know a good bc?

I was going to go on the mirena after i have my baby but ive been told by a couple of women that they have gotten prego while on it! I refuse to use depo i was on that for 2 years an it really messed my body up! Patch i brake out! I was just going to get my tubs tied but changed my mind because im only 23 but this is my 3rd child! Does anyone know a good bc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm on Mirena now and love it. I got pregnant with Ortho Tricyclen (never missed a pill, took them correctly). So i just didn't trust the pill anymore. After I had my daughter (the bc pill pregnancy), I tried the Nuva Ring...which was a big flippin joke. I'd get up everyday and it was coming out of me. It was impossible to get it far enough up to stay inside. So I caved and got the Mirena. Talk to your doctor and tell him/her your concerns about different birth control and see if you guys can find one that might be best for you. Good Luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I also have the Mirena and love it. I have zero side effects and I have finally been able to lose some weight. I was on the pill when I got pregnant with my DD and I was on the shot before that and gained like 30-40 pounds.

Good luck with whatever it is you decide to go with.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 9:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009