toddler escapes her crib!

dd escaped her crib yesterday, went out got mesh rail for the twin bed, she did sleep in it last night, not too bad.

question is....
would it be good idea to have her try to take afternoon nap in her new big girl bed
or
should i try to have her take nap with me in mom and dads bed

thinking that if i let her take nap in our bed, it may confuse her???
thoughts, comments.any help

i really need those naps, she did not take nap yesterday,,,,she escaped from crib at afternoon nap and day before we were on the road traveling, two stright days with no nap for toddler, mom needs a nap now (lol!)

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 8:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think you are right, it may confuse her. If you don't want her to sleep in your bed all the time i would not start anything. If she takes napes in her toddler bed i think that would be great!! Luckily i never had that problem. My son would always call for me, even in his toddler bed. I don't know how i got so lucky. I have 2 others that are still in cirbs though so well see. Can you put a gate at her bedroom door to at least keep her safe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• She slept in the twin bed, so put her in the twin bed. I'm not following where the issue lies. Get the crib out of there, leave her in her bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2009