Could I be pregnant?

About a month ago I was gang banged by 5 different guys. WOW what an experience!! Talk about multiple orgasms!!! Anyways they all finished inside me. I am on birth control but I forgot to take it one day last month. I am 2 weeks late and very tired, and my nipples hurt... Do you think I might be pregnant? If so, which guy would it be?? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i really hope you are not serious with this question first of all and if you are then this is the kind of stuff you keep to your self. How the hell would any of us know who your baby daddy is when you let 5 go in you at once??? really??
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I call BS on this question...

Birth control doesnt do jack shit for an STD....

If you are pregnant maybe you will have one feature from each guy, eyes from one, nose from another, ears from number 3, hair color from number 4, and pearly white teeth from number 5..

Who knows..........
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Wow I hope you are not serious! I call BS on this post too! If you are pregnant give the child up for adoption you are obviously not fit to mother a child!!!
    Nicole1002

Answer by Nicole1002 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Wow sounds like your the life of the party! Set up another gang bang session with the five, decide which one you like to screw the best and hope the baby is his. I'm sure any one of them have a TON of respect for you and will step up to the plate and help you raise a child.

This is probably the funniest question I have seen on here yet! Thanks for the laugh!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• wow- I have to call BS too- should this be a real post- I would have to say, anyone that's Loud and proud about letting 5 guys gang bang you REEEAALLYY needs to seek counseling.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• TROLL!
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Wow no comment.... slut
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 11:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• khedy

khedy

Wow sounds like your the life of the party! Set up another gang bang session with the five, decide which one you like to screw the best and hope the baby is his. I'm sure any one of them have a TON of respect for you and will step up to the plate and help you raise a child. "

HAHA LMFAO THAT WAS FUNNY
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 11:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LOL YOu guys need to get a sense of humor!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009