What is a good brand/ style of slip on snow boot, for an off balance pregnant women?

I have started to look for snow boots for this winter (in Idaho we never know when the first snow will fly). I know that tying will be close to impossible (I can do it but they way I had to twist to reach my shoes last time, belly sticks out to far, was really uncomfortable). So I want some thing that is light weight, good on ice and easy to get on. Any ideas?

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 9:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Timberlands are slip resistant. I used to wear them when i was pregnant in the winter,bc i had to walk home from school and the roads i took werent ever taken care of. Not sure if they make slip ons, but mine are bc i dont untie them lol. i buy 1 size bigger bc i dont like my boots tight....and leave them tied

Also, Uggs are slip ons.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2009