im soo stressed out!!

im 19 weeks pregnant and have been hurting for a few weeks now! i thought i had a uti so the dr. gave me antibiotics for it but im threw takin them and still hurting! i toss and turn all night long, scared im gonna hurt the baby bc the way i lay or if i turn to hard etc. then i have to wake my DF up at 7:00 and he is soo hard to get up! he doesnt realize how much stress is on me and he jus likes pissin me off! i am hurting and am scared to death something is wrong!! what should i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Where does it hurt? It is constant or just at night?
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 9:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Seriously I'm going through the same thing, I had to go to the doctor on Thursday to get pee tested, UTI came back negative so I'm having him do a culture to see if it's my bladder or my kidneys, I'll know Monday. I cramp a lot and toss and turn at night, so far my baby is great, moving good and heart beat is good. I was told that the baby doesn't feel the pain we are going through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• it hurts like below my belly on my left and sometimes right side, off and on all day long. but it hurts worse when i wake up. sometimes my hips hurt too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Go to the doctor ASAP. It could be pregnancy cramps but you will feeel much better to rule out things such as a kidney infection. Take it easy and good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Could be your pelvic area stretching. I had this and it was very painful at times. I would call your doctor and ask to be seen. Explain what is going on and they should be able to help!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• If its like sharp stabbing pains it could be round ligament pains?
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 10:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• will me stressing out and gettin so mad in the mornings harm the baby?? i heard stress can cause miscarriages, but im 19 weeks pregnant, so jw if it's any different...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• don't worry, you're not going to miscarry from being stressed or mad. why do you have to get your DF up? isn't he a grown man? you're not HIS mama!! tell him to get a damn alarm clock, you need your rest.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 11:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol i tell him all the time he needs to get up on his own but it dont work! he was too spoiled as a kid and depended on someone to get him up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It sounds a lot like what I was going through at about that time, it was round ligament pains. From how you describe the pain that's excatly how it sounds to me. Usually they don't suspect anything with the kidneys or bladder unless it's painful while you are going to the bathroom, but you might want to have them check that out to for all possibilities. Ask your doctor about round ligament pains and it just might be what you have.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2009