I am on the verge of a nervouse breakdown please help.

I have a 5 and a half yr old a 3 yr old and a 15 week old all who were planned but I think I might be pregnant again. I was on the mini pill but my hormones are all over the place I am crying one minute and fine the next or just blowing my top over little things. I just cussed my husband out because he called and asked me to do something. I am getting a test today when he gets home but if I think I might lose it if I am. Please pray for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• hi I have 4 myself, it will get better, one day at a time. prayers sent your way!
    muffin400

Answer by muffin400 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• wow, I hope everything turns out ok. Kudos to those who have more than one..I have two. :) Like the person said above me..one day at a time :)
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Instead of the mini pill next time get on something stronger, or an IUD! Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Get on some kind of meds that will help with the stress..I have two and I know what you mean girl you are not alone..to top it off my two go to school and I babysit during the day 4 kids can you imagine my day too? There are days that are good and some are so bad I want to scream I just go to the next room and take a very deep breath and tell myself it will be alright yes my kids are here to stay but the ones I babysit they will soon go home...but for some reason I love kids but it ain't always nice...the money is good too plus I get to be home for my kids :) Hang in there it is just a phase a different one for now...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• op I was on the mini pill bc I am breastfeeding. And I know Im not the first person to have 4 kids. I was supposed to have radiation and surgery and I cant now I dont know what the dr is going to tell me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• how will prayer affect the results of your pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i wish dumb bitches would get the fuck off cafe mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I am in the same boat- I have a 3.5 year old and a 16 week old and think I might be pregnant again. I am on the mini pill and bfing, but 10 days late with negitive test results. My moods are crazy right now. I cry one minute over something that is totally silly to cry about, then happy the next. Also I am super tired, but that might be from the 16 week old..... If you want to talk- send me a message. I would love to hear how things turned out for you.
    mamaof2becka

Answer by mamaof2becka at 12:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• make a long story short i have a 9,8,2 year old i am a sahm and found out i was preg.i didnt want the baby i was upset, embarassed,ithink it was mostly what will people think?she is now 10 months and she is a joy and a blessing i just do what i always do itys just one more.you know what who cares....!if you are pregnant then just go with the flo....you have the support you need and you acn always ask god for strength.you will be fine you are a mother and you can do it......good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2009