You have a baby-but your Not with the father....

The father brings some 18 year old replacement girlfriend over to pick up your child...
do you let the father go off with the baby and the new girlfriend?
Me, personally..HELL NO, I will not let ANYONE play "mommy" with my child...bottom line.
I don't share well with others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If the new girlfriend is coming over alone to pick up the child, no. But if he's there and happens to have the GF with him then legally you don't have a leg to stand on. Anyone who would deny their child visitation with their father just because they can't get over their jealousy of a new woman in his life needs to seriously think about their parenting skills. Think about your child and not your bruised ego.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• That's how I feel, I'm a way better mommmy than any girl or woman that could ever come into my husbands life.
    Anonymous

• sorry I have to agree with first anon33. Just because you don't like her age doesn't mean she wont be a great person around your kids. I mean you wouldn't immediately cross her off your babysitting list if she was applying for a job. sounds like you just don't like her cause shes with your ex.

On the other hand, if she is making remarks like, I cant wait to be a step mom or something like that, then yes I would get annoyed.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• What if he doesn't want you to date because he's the daddy and doesn't want some other man playing daddy to his child. That's what you are doing to him. People need to think about this kind of crap when they choose to make a child outside a committed relationship. A child needs two parents. Under the right circumstances, four parents can be even better. than two. These circumstances are not the right ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I agree with Cassie!
    bluegirlmommy

Answer by bluegirlmommy at 11:36 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i think your jealous.....
    if the father is with her than you should let him take his baby....
    you have control issues, you can't choose who ur ex is dating!!!
    but if she went by herself... and she wasn't married or engaged with him i would say no...
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 12:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009