did you doctor every get the gender of your baby wrong in the ultrasound??

just wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Usually, they are very accurate and if they say boy, it's a boy...if they say girl...start buying pink. The odds are they will get it correct.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes ma'am! He was a she until 27 weeks- Thank god I didn't take tags off ANYTHING I bought, and Had not had a shower yet.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Not me but a good friend of mine, she bought everything girlie and guess what?? Here comes a boy! She was happy to have him, but it was a shock to her!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm being told I'm having a girl, which is what I was hoping for, but the ultra sound tech was a student and another guy had to come in and do all her work over. I was there 2 hours and neither one of them was sure what the baby was, they just said girl! We'll see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I was told I was having a girl the whole entire pregnancy because the baby kept its legs closed and my doc thought it was a girl. As soon as the baby came out he finally opened his legs and what do ya no, a boy. I was pissed, wanted to cry. We had to take back all the girl stuff. But I'm happy with my boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009