What would you do?

If an aquantance told you by accident that her dh was cheating but you still felt bad for her would you call to see how she is doing or just let it go it is not like we are that close but I would like her to be she is such a good person...then again I don't have friends but that is by my choice..I like it like this bc it is just me my dh and our kids and we do alot of family stuff together..but anyway I still feel bad for anybody that is going through something like this aquaintance..what would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• calling her would be nice, but that does open you up for her to call you, and even spill her guts to you, it's a nice thought, it's up to you
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I am kinda like you not a big talky person, or big bunch of friends kind of person, so i know your dilemma. But if it keeps buggin' you, give her a quick call and check on her. Nothing major or drawn out, but i am sure anything would be appreciated now, ya know. Just think of it this way , wouldn't you like it if someone reached out to you when you were down like she is?
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• it seems to me that your heart is telling you what you should do but for some reason your not willing too. hummm. i would let her know your there for her. it's just going to keep bothering you that you haven't.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I've always heard there are no accidents in life. Maybe she told you bc she wanted someone to talk with about it. Give her a call. She'll tell you if she doesn't want to discuss it in detail. I'd also let her know that many marriages are stronger after a man cheats and wants to work things out with wife. She's in control of that

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'd call her to say hello.If she wants to discuss it with you she will.All you can do is tell her what you would do in her situation.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009