i dont want to get fixed i want 1 more kid help what should i do

help i want 1 more baby before i get fixed am i wrong i already have 3 but their are older 11 d 19

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think if you still have the ability and feel you are young enough to still raise a healthy, happy child, then go for it! Children are blessings from God, and if it is His will, you will have another child!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We women always want more kids. You just have to think "what would be the best for the family" I wanted two more kids after I had my twins and Now I'm glad I did not do it. It would have been very hard on me and the older kids.
    Just stop and think why you want more kids and can we afford them etc. there is a lot to think about.
    When they are here just remember you can't take them back. lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:30 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We women always want more kids.

not all i have 2 and thats enough for me lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Get the paragard IUD it lasts for 10 years so when your ready take it out then have it put back in you wont have to worry about "getting fixed"
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You don't "have" to get fixed.
    This is a personal choice, you can choose it, or not.

Many women LOVE "Natural Family Planning" because they watch their cycles for their fertile times. They know for certain when they can/can not conceive.
    You might want to investigate this, it is a natural alternative!
    It can help you to get pregnant or stay non-pregnant.

It's all up to you~ know that you are strong and can make your own medical decisions, always!!
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009