So I woke up this morning and I feel like I'm gonna have the baby soon. Do you think thats real?

It's an instinct, not like, my body is having contractions or anything. Physically it seems like labor is no where in sight and I'm just going to be pregnant forever, but I woke up this morning and I just *FEEL* like I'm gonna have a baby soon (like in the next week) I'm not due til Sept. 17thm so this is weird. Do you think im right or do you think im just ready? Lol. Has anyone else felt like that? Were you right??

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 11:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way when i was prego with my oldest an sure enough the next day my water had broke!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm due September 18th and I feel like mine will be here within a week. I have felt this for a few days and found out I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced, then last night I started spotting!! The doctor on call said contractions should be soon to follow. I HOPE SO!
    I def. think you could be right. Good Luck!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm due September 20th and I feel the same way! I'm thinking he'll be here within the next week or two!! I hope I'm right!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 11:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• don't get your hopes up too much ladies! you might have a month left. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009