OMG OK im headed 2 the docs right now!! appointment at 10:30 am

OK OK I THINK I KNOW WHATS GOIN ON. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
My last period was july 14th i have about a 30day cycle. My period should of been here about the 14th this month it is now going on the 24th. I had light spotting around my period time but no flow or even cramping at all and when i start my period i cramp about a week before my period and it pretty much puts me down. I tested once and it came out positive but after the suggested wait time and the 2nd neg. i have a appointment on friday bu like to here ur input. Here r my symptoms throwing up outta no where hot flashes hungry extremely tired erodible. ect any ideas does it sound like im finally preggers?/ Ok so i figured out that if i am indeed pregnant that i only would be goin on 4 weeks cause i know my conception date if thats the case ... and that date is Aug 3rd or 4th and possibly anytime after that. So that would explain why my test r coming up neg but still no peri

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did u get a cheap test? you could be pregnant tho
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• And the doctor said!? The suspense is killing me woman!!!!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• well the dates doctors use to say how many weeks you are starts at your last menstrual period, so that would put you around 5 or 6 weeks. HPTs could show positive but not necessarily. hope it went well at the dr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2009