Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just bought a photoshop elements 7 software, does anyone know how to change eye color on your photo?

Answer Question

Asked by adhltaylor at 11:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Hmm, I don't have PS, but most editors are pretty similar. I'm pretty sure you should be able to use a selection tool (maybe the lasso?) and then just do a hue shift. There is probably a better (more pro) way of doing it, but it should work. Make sure you work on a copy though you don't want to accidentally fudge your original.

    Answer by DixieRoadrash at 11:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • I don't know the answer to your question. But how much did it cost to get it?

    Answer by maris1192 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.