Ways you have been seductive and sexy for your guy...What did you do

cant wait to read what you guys have done maybe i can get some tips

Asia0513

Asked by Asia0513 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a stripper pole installed in our bedroom...We use it every night I pretend I am the sluttiest stripper or he'll pretend he is the sexiest firefighter....mmmm! (I wish)....LOL It doesn't hurt to daydream right?

Answering your question I have heard of the Carmen Electra strip tease dvd is good that is the only one I know of but I am sure while you browse others will pop up. Have fun! (you horny toad...aren't we all...lol)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• we have been married going on 11 years and every halloween since year one we buy two realy sexy outfits from on-line stores and we go to the local bar (this year we will be little red riding hood and a were wolf )we have a few drinks and head home for a night of role playing and "fun"I ordered my stipper pole from the playboy cataloge it came with a DVD its lots of fun,it adds to the fun when your man does a dance or two for you!!just to note though the costumes are used year round we only go to the bar on holidays like halloween and new years,,,have fun

witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009