Do the rising number of acronyms piss you off?

They piss ME off. It's like i just learn all the new ones and here come some more that make even less sense. I mean T9 makes texin the whole word just as fast as the abbreviations and i mean its not SO hard to type them.....i catch my self using the abbreviations in CONVERSATION! And i LOL so much it should be illegal! I'm brainwashed......anyone else gettin p/o.....AH! See! There I go again!! (>.<)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not the texting that bothers me as much as the ones on Cafemom. Like we can't take the extra 2 seconds to type out "husband" (for example) instead of abbreviating EVERYTHING.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:59 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• whew im not the only one, i popped out a few lol in my conversations and felt like a total dumbass afterwards...i have a cousin who lol's after every sentence when emailing its so annoying....'i went to work lol and i saw tom lol and worked sucked lol" i hardly find any of that amusing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol HAHA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I can tolerate ROFL and some LOLs, as long as they're not in each sentence, but I can type "husband" and "daughter," and I have real issues with people putting "BM" in sentences about birth mothers.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• yeah, texting abbreviations doesn't bother me, but honestly i don't know who what people are talking about half the time on cafemom with all the DS SS HS LO RSVP LMNOP'S its crazzzyyy talk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009