what do you think of a woman who cheats on thier man???

okay this girl left her baby's father for another man, then she left that other man for another man... and her three yr old see's this ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• If she was by her self it wouldn't matter but sense the kid is involved she needs to keep her SEX LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE HOME.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 12:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I would think she's an immature whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• The same thing I think about a man who cheats on his wife. Untrustworthy liar!
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i just feel sorry for the poor kid
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 12:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i think slut who is afraid of commitment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It's not cheating imo if they are not married. She's just trying to find the right guy. I would be great if a child wasn't involved but obviously bio dad wasn't the right guy for her. I'm sure the 3 yr old is fine. In real life people come into our lives and visit and leave so the child is learning about life early. Hopefully the child won't get attached to these men.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• well actaully she cheated on the bio dad.... on thier bed. then she cheated on the other guy with someone else and so on..... and she still tries to talk to the bio dad. she was like this since she was young. she would let guys run train on her when she was in high school. and i thought she got out of that phase but she hasen't... i think it's bad for the kid because he gets really comfused. he was really attached to the last she left.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I feel sorry for the child. But she is a consenting adult and things happen. But if it is a habit over and over I would be inclined to say she needs to talk to someone to get to the root of her problem. Why her body needs affirmation and acceptance by someone inside of her and her heart and soul feel nothing , like an emptiness is beyond me.After the chase, the thrill is gone and then you start all over again.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• She is a cheap whore and a rotten mom. There are plenty of them out there and they are raising kids who will grow up never knowing real love or how to have a healthy relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• WHORE!!!!!
    cheriecherry

Answer by cheriecherry at 1:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009