Do you always send thank you cards after your LO birthday

or any party, I always forget to

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lo?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have my oldest write thank you notes to friends that bring her gifts. My little one just thanks the friend or two that came to her party. I have both of my girls call and thank family members that sends something on their birthdays.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 12:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• WTF is LO?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I never seem to have the time to sit down afterward to send out Thank You's for any gift giving occasion so what I've started doing is having a little note already printed up that says Thank you _______ for coming to my party. It was great seeing you and spending lots of time with you. I had lots of fun and I hope you did too. Thank you so much for ________________________. I can't wait to use it.

Love,
    Madi/London.

And if I have the time I like to include a little picture of them playing with the toy or wearing the special outfit. My family and friends loved the idea so much some have made their own. It's a total time saver.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lo- loved one
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Lo- little one
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• LO- little one. And no I don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I never send them out. I always say I am going to but never do. I try and make sure that when they open the present they right then and there tell them thank you. Now if it is like their grandma or great grandma I have them call. Well I call and they get on the phone and say thank you.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009