Is anyone else....

disappointed with the decision the judges made on Project Runway? They should have kept Malvin and sent the other dude home (I can't remember his name). He screwed up 2 weeks in a row.

Tawanda74

Asked by Tawanda74 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have not watch the show this week yet, I watch it on Friday on the net. I will let you know what I think when I see it.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 2:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• YEEEEEEEEEEEES! I was floored! I think this is the biggest upset in P.R. history. The guy who did the "Egg" outfit (Malvin?) messed up this week, but I was really looking forward to seeing what else he could do. The other guy can't even SEW! UGH! Sorry, this is my fav show ;o)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It is mine too! And I was also looking forward to seeing what else Malvin came up with. The other guy really should have been gone last week, his outfit was a mess and not at all original!!
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009