can you please send cards to my son for his birthday?

my son is turning 11 on 8-30-09 but we are not having his birthday till 9-10-09 because we are hoping that we have things to give him by then. it would be so nice if we got birthday cards he loves to get mail!! also if anyone knows of any web sites that i can go to for people to send him cards please let me know. someone told me about one but i forgot the name of it and can not find it. it would such a blessing for him to get some cards for his birthday! here is my email and mailing address. god bless everyone!! amber
Michael Currie
PO Box 534
Melrose FL 32666

Asked by ambercecelia at 12:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL !!, I will send him a card,but I know it will be late. Make a lot of love notes and hide them around the house,make his favorite meal, let him eat in his bed and make him KING FOR THE DAY, all these things are free and he will feel so special and happy.

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I will!

Answer by benjamink at 12:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Me too! Hope he has a great bday.

Answer by minimo77 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I will send one! I love sending birthday cards! Best wishes!!

Answer by kappleby at 1:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i am a BIG card sender...i will send him one also!!...

Answer by valentine14 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• what should we sign on it though???..i just thought of that?

Answer by valentine14 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• me and my family will send one. hope he has a great birthday. i love birthdays!!

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• thanks so much all of you!! you all rock!! you can sign it what ever you want i guess something like something like happy birthday Michael your friend and your name. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!! AMBER

Answer by ambercecelia at 1:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009