does anyone know of any web site to go to for people to send cards?

my son is turning 11 on 8-30-09 we are having his birthday on 9-10-09 and i would love for him to get some cards. someone told me about a site to where you ask people to send cards and she said that she went to it and they sent her kids cards at Christmas. but i can not remember the name of the site for the life of me, if anyone knows of it please let me know asap!! he loves to get his own mail and it would be a blessing if anyone knows of this site! thanks and god bless amber

ambercecelia

Asked by ambercecelia at 12:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Are you thinking like of Wish Upon A Hero's site? If you put the wish in for cards, you may get some for your son from there. I am looking on the internet for you. So far have found e-cards. Do you have a printer? I have a way of capturing E-cards as pictures and saving the pictures to computer if you are interested in that.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009