Does anybody have a social life? b/c I feel like I dont

love2bmom24-7

Asked by love2bmom24-7 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes I do, i've pretty much always had one, even when our kids were little
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• certainly not like I used to! people used to call me all the time, stop by my house all the time, not anymore. and a lot of my friends moved away. I might get a call from a friend who plans on stopping by in a few days to hang out, catch up, drink a few beers with me, but they never call or show up. But I have managed to make a couple of friends at the library playgroup in town. they are close to my age and their babies are close to my son's age! it's nice getting calls from them to schedule a playdate or meetup somewhere for lunch. i'm happy with that for now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Nope. But then I never had one. Not even in high school. Having autism makes it hard.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes, and it's very important to have a life. At times I feel like I don't ... LOL... Then I will call my friends over and or go over to friends that except kids too.... I try and have a get together at least twice a month or even it could just be my husband and I with the baby. When you are in a rut just clean house and invite happy people over or even have a family time as your seen. There is nothing better than having a great time with your family and have afew drinks and laugh. Cook out on the grill and enjoy. You are the one to make it a fun time with friends and or family. If no friends enjoy husband and kids. They will grow up knowing the both of you are close and fun.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I hardly have a social life but I've decided to try to expand my scene. I've never been the social butterfly but again, I've decided to try to get out there more.Besides I do Passion Parties and we just moved here so I'm trying to start my business all over. I HAVE to get out there if I want to make any $$ on my business!
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Nope, i sure dont.....I fuckin hate it too...
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have my group of friends, and we go out once a month or so. And then there are the kids (in their 20s) from where I work that always want me to go out with them, sometimes I do. But no, I don't have my phone ringing off the hook all the time, I'm not out every night, but I don't really want that right now. Most of the time I'm content to stay home with my husband and kids - I imagine as they grow up and need less I'll have more time to do stuff.

Answer by missanc at 1:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol, I don't get out much. No
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm getting there, I just reconnected with some old high school friends on facebook, we have met for dinner a few times, and have so much fun. I am a facebook adict now.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009