Help with second trimester fatigue!

2 weeks ago I had migraines, and then this last week I have had a cough. I get between 8-10 hours of sleep a night and still wake up tired! Any ideas? I have been doing this the past 3-5 days, and can't seem to get enough sleep! I wake up cranky and no matter how tired I am, still can't fall asleep til close to midnight! I am 19 weeks along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not to sure what to say about that,what is your schedule like?i know i was told by a ped.that if you watch tv before bed it stimulates your brain and wakes you,thats why we dont let my son watch a movie before bed anymore.it could be that your bed just is not comfortable to you anymore.i would try getting a prego pillow to put between your legs,sleep on your left side and even listen to classical music.if you dont have other children put headphones on,having headphones on will knock out all the other noises in your place.i have noticed the reasons why i couldnt sleep at night,excluding a 3 year old and my baby moving around a lot,was since my windows were open at night i was hearing the cars,train and comotion going on outside.on top of that i was really hot at night and my fan was not helping.so i closed the windows and turned the AC on.that helped me,not sure if thats your problem.but it could be as simple a fix as that.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2009