Washers and Dryers?

Does anyone have more then one set?

Is it a Help or a Hindrance? We have the opportunity to get another set and hubby has the knowledge to hook another set up.....

But he thinks I'm crazy, and that it won't be that much better in the laundry dept to have them :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have a friend who has two sets. One set upstairs and another set downstairs. She says she loves it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I can't really see where having two washer and dryers would really help. I mean yea you may be able to do more than 1 load at a time but you will still have to be running back and forth between the two. Not to mention using them both I can imagine would be a huge draw on your energy bill.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Not to mention using them both I can imagine would be a huge draw on your energy bill.

That's what I'm wondering BECAUSE it's not going to make MORE laundry......I will still be doing the same amount of laundry. It will just be done faster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I probably just need to keep on it and not let it pile up LOL!!! That's when it would be the most helpful. After days of doing the laundry and needing to get the bedding done too!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2009