Whats the living quality of Dothan Alabama?

My fiances ex want to move to Dothan and take the kids with her. From what we can tell, Dothan looks like a backwards town with a high crime rate. My fiance and I live in a nice area, low crime rate...we think the kids are better off with us. Can anyone tell me what Dothan is really like? What its like to live there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• He should be able to legally prevent her from taking the children out of state

Answer by rkoloms at 1:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I live in Ozark, we are here at Ft. Rucker. Been here a year and a half already. Dothan is a half hour away. Crime rate? Never heard it has a high crime rate. It's boring as all get out though, I can say that. And it's the south....we are from the north, so there are minor differences, but nothing major. If he has custody of them, and you are all in Alabama, they can move here. Sorry to say. But to move out of state, no, that is more of an issue for the courts to be involved with. I can say this.....I have lived in much more "backwards" places than this LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2009