my period usually last for 6 days and this month only 1 heavy day and 2 day light spotting could i be pregnant?

riparianah

Asked by riparianah at 12:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sry to burst your bubble but probably not. mine did that too a couple months and i usually have heavy periods for 7 days and i wasnt pregnant :( im sorry! but just in case you could test if you want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Thats what mine did I hade one day kinda heavy and then another day light and then spots to nothing and mines usally 7days and then like 3 or 4 days after one spot and it was light pink and non period related I think it turned kinda brown some thought nothing of it cuz it wasnt much it was on the spotten days to light pink. I found out I was prego four days before I was to expect my next period:)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009