Ways you have been seductive and sexy for your guy...What did you do?

cant wait to read what you guys have done maybe i can get some tips

Asia0513

Asked by Asia0513 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• before we had kids id put on a sexy nightie, black thigh high boots and get all dolled up with makeup and such.... make him an amazing dinner, light candles...and do anything he wanted...

now that we ahve kids... i might brush my teeth first
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol 2 cuteboysaremine that is pretty good...well since my bf is my first in everything I do whatever he asks...whether it is a new position or me to try something on him....to him that is me being sexy because when i we first started having sex i was very apprehensive about doing anything and would tense up and he wouldn't have very much fun.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 2:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I showed up to his night job with a lunch,long coat with nothing on but some long stringed pearls and high heels and gave him a little peek. Needless to say he hurried home that day.
    7thdayBeauty

Answer by 7thdayBeauty at 2:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol in highschool i used to go to my bf's work and fall asleep naked or in a nightie in the abck of his truck... and we all know what would happen next!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009