HEAD PRESSURE!! A LITTLE SCARED!

maybe for the past year If not longer, I have experienced a pressure like feeling in my head. Most of the times its around my eyes. Some of the symptoms r lightheadness and very quick spurs of dizziness. I easily get headaches, never a bad one. When I havent eaten for awhile, its worse. Im really scared, thinking about getting a mri to rule out aneurysms, or tumors. Ive researched it and it could be a number of things. I do remember having to take iron pills when I was pregnant because of a deficiency. Could that be it or could it be something else. Im only 22, so Im wrecking my nerves over what it can be. Anybody experienced anything similar to this, please help me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• OP: o i do wear glasses, been wearing them since I was a teen, when I would get headaches growing up, it was time to go to the eye doctor, I go every 2 years and my eyes are fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• it could also be allergies. that creates pressure in the sinuses (like under and around your eyes). i notice when im stuffed up, i get a lil dizzy too, and definitely headaches with allergies. Dehydration could also be a problem. Have you been to Dr at all? If you're really concerned, that may be a good idea, cuz well stress will create more headaches!! Good luck and be careful!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Please, go see a doctor. You can self-diagnose with all kinds of things...better to go and KNOW than to sit scared and guessing. When you KNOW, you can do something about it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009