Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about a dentist?

i feel kinda stupid asking this, but my boyfriend needs a tooth pulled. upon researching for the dentists in town, do only dental surgeons pull teeth? or a family dentist?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • If the tooth is visable in his mouth, a dentist should be fine. However, if the tooth is impacted and not yet pushed through the gum you will most likely need a dental surgeon.

    Answer by Dyndudes at 1:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • A regular family dentist should be able to pull it unless it is impacted or complicated in some other way. Like of roots cross one another or things like that. A dental surgeon or Endodontist will cost a LOT more than your regular guy.

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009