Does anyone have a boob job?

Ok, So I really want to get my boobs done. Implants and lift. I have been wanting to do this for a really long time. I'm so terrified of the surgery though. I'm terrifid of the pain that comes after. How was the surgery and recovery time for you? Would you recommend it. Would you do it again?

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 1:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yep, pregnancy definitely did a job on my boobs, and I haven't seen recovery yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No. I wouldn't do it. Nothing is worth that--surgery is dangerous and implants are not safe. Live with your body and love it the way it is!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I did it and by far the best thing i did FOR MYSELF. I was up walking around by the second day. Back at work in a week. you are very sore and it is painful, but that's what the painkillers are for. I would do it again and definetly recommend it. Just be sure you go Dr. shopping. Make sure you are comfortable with the surgeon doing the procedure and that he or she is well qualified and experienced.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Why don't people just answer the question instead of saying stupid stuff or giving advice you didn't ask for? How annoying.
    Yes I had it done. No the pain was not as bad as you'd think. No I don't regret it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Last Anon, I love your answer. Thanks.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Oh how thoughtless of me!! Giving unsolicited advice on a topic that was in question as a post.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Sugarmama she was not talking about you she was talking about anonymouss.Can't you read?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I had a boob job. It's not that painful. I was up and around the next day. What was more painful for me was the pain killers that were prescribed shut down my digestive system and I ended with horrible stomach pains.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I haven't yet, but I do plan to get a tummy tuck and boob job sometime in the next year or so. My stepmom had hers done and although they're bigger than I would go, once they healed and the swelling went down, they look great. She had a face lift at the same time, so both were sore, but she said it really wasn't all that bad. I plan to use the same doctor (but not go nearly as big as she did) since her experience and results were so positive.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I had a reduction..it was REALLY painful..but I had a great surgeon and the results I had were fantastic..to be my age and have perky D's..lol

Rileyscute

Answer by Rileyscute at 9:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2009