Will you get the flu shot?

I just been looking at information about the flu. Have you gotten the flu shot in recent years? Will you get it this year?
I am wondering what your over all opinion of this is here.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Health

• Yes. We all do flu shots every year. Nobody in our house has been sick from a flu shot in over 15 yrs when they changed the formulations. Why do we get them. Because 2 of the 4 people in my house are high risk and immuno-compromised.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Nope I won't. I had the flu shot when I was younger and I remember getting really sick from it. All I will be doing to prevent getting the flu is your normal washing of the hands and keeping away from people I know are sick. If I end up getting the flu I'm not worried about it. As long as you aren't already dealing with a medical problem or put off getting treatment for too long, the flu isn't very deadly.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No, I don't want to add any more chemicals to my body than necessary. I take natural supplements that modulate my immune system and balance body ph so bacteria and viruses do not grow.  good handwashing is also a must

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No. I've never had a flu shot and I've never gotten flu shots for my kids.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We don't do flu shots any more. DH got sick from the shot every time he had it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes as a dietetic it is important that I do so flue , if I was to get it can very serous for me.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 3:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• No flu shot for us.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Nah, we never get the flu shots and very seldom, if ever, get the flu.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2009