would this burn your biscuits up?

My dh calls me a little while ago and says his mom wants me to go online and file her unemployment and I need to call her and get the details of what to put in the application. WTH!!! I am a sahm of 3 kids the youngest 13 weeks. I told him to tell his mom who has no little kids a good car to drive and 2 legs that work just fine to drive to the unemployment office herself. At first he was upset but I guess he thought about it and figured it out. Then his sister who doesnt work and sends her kid to headstart calls and asks for $80 to get her hair done. WTH!! I almost let her have it but didnt. I think I still might though!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you......you didn't give your SIL the money did you?
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I meant to add...if you're like me, you probably don't get YOUR hair done for $80.00...you might but for me it would be a treat...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Yes, it would burn my biscuits. To a crisp. :X
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Well, I can understand your frustration. It's not like you sit on your butt and do nothing all day. I will say this much though. Filing unemployment is easy and fast on a computer if you have all the information they require, so it can avoid long lines or long periods on hold on the phone. Dosen't she have a computer? Can't she come and use yours?
    As for the SIL...If she qualifies for Head Start, she is obviously low income. This does not mean she is not entitled to get her hair done...perhaps 80 bucks is a bit extravagant in her financial situation...especially if she is borrowing it from you. I would bite my tongue on this one though...while irritating, don't give her the money and be done. She will already be on the defensive so I would just let it go. Tell your DH his family needs to step up a bit, or he can help out more. Deep breaths mama.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Be strong and say Hell fucking no. Sorry to curse. It would burn my biscuits up to a crisp.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009