anyone??? Help

I am 32 weeks preg and for over a week had sudden diarrhea. I mean diarrhea. Went away after a few days, got a cold, then came back and is constant. I have a headache that is not relieved with any meds, I have nausea, gained almost 4 lbs since last Thurs and haven't eaten that much. I have flashes sometimes before my eyse.. I call the doc and they make me feel all is fine. Should I call back or has anyone had problems like this before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you checked your blood pressure? Sometimes it gets out of whack during pregnancy. With the headache and eye thing thats my first guess. as for the stomach issues, not sure, but at least go to Walmart or walgreens or somewhere with a blood pressure thing so you can at least check that. If its high, (top number over 140) give your doc a call back and tell them. :) I hope you feel better
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 2:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• go to another doctor!, dehydration can occure with excessive diahria along with other dangerous effects
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2009