Tattoo

I have wanted to get a tattoo with my husbands name on it but everyone always says that getting a guys/girls name tattooed on your body is bad luck. I was wondering what a good tattoo would be to signal my husband and I without putting his name. Something that IF (not saying we will) we ever get divorced, I wont regret getting it or have to have it removed. Has anyone else done this and what are some ideas? I already have our daughters names tattooed around my ankle

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 2:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have 2 hearts with our wedding date on a banner
    Photobucket
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I am going to get a tattoo on my foot and in a star use my husbands birth stone color I am also going to use mine in a star and our childrens color in a star and use my nieces colors as star burst coming off of them
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• is there anything you two like to do together? a specific hobby that you can take inspiration from?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have my husbands name tattooed on me. He is the father of my children, so I guess even if something happened he will always have a place in my heart.
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 4:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009