Does anyone own this crib?

It says that it has a drop side rail, but to drop the rail, we have to push these things in on either side of the crib at the bottom. I have to sit on the floor to do it, because they both have to be pushed in at the same time. It's really a two person job, because even though I can reach to push them both in, I don't have a third hand to pull up the rail. I'm confused.

If you don't have this crib, please don't bother posting because it won't be helpful to me. Thanks.

I'll post the link below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With mine, which is the same brand and looks very similar to the picture, you push the side itself. The tabs to press are on either side but by pressing slightly on the actual side rail of the crib it slips back behind the tabs. It's what was in the instructions.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 12:32 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have the same crib and have you tried to use a foot and your hand and with your other hand to lift it?! I have to do it that way. I am 4 10 and It is a pain in the ass i have at times just picked my DD up without putting it down.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• We have a very similar Storkcraft and it looks to work the same way. Lift up on the side and then with your foot press in the center on the bottom, at this point it should just slide down although I usually give it a little shove down after I press in.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 3:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I never put it down. I always just lift my daughter over it. She is over a year now and I have never once used the rail.

Spbeta--what do you mean "then with your foot press in the center on the bottom" What is in the center? Both of the tab things to push in are at the ends. I just dont see how it can be considered a drop rail crib.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009