Far back cervics can i EVEN get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• two words: Doggie style.

my cervix is jacked up too and it's the only way we can make babies in my house. No my favorite..... but it delivers the seed to the garden most efficiantly
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have a raised and tilted cervix and i agree with hibbingmom...doggie style aka rear entry is the best way to get pregnant. it makes the sperm hit the right place rather than never reaching it or pooling somewhere else. I have 2 beautiful daughters and both times they were conceived was rear entry (doggie style just sounds odd sorry) i ended up with csections with both girls but this isnt always the case...my mohter is the same as me and had 4 kids vaginaly. if you are concerned you can always go to your OB/GYN and im sure they know mroe than most of us...
    singlemom4God

Answer by singlemom4God at 4:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009