Why are liberals better than conservatives? Why are conservatives better than liberals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• One is not better than the other. And people who generalize like the anon above just sound stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Liberals are more open minded and not so judgmental, where as conservatives are more judgemental.. but in their defense they believe in what they feel is morally right.

Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• they arent. the ones who think they are better just b/c they are liberal or conservative are lacking in the intelligence department.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Conservatives have old school morals and are strong christian based, We want to help people learn to help themselves. We believe the constitution is a symbol of our country and the basis of the USA not toilet paper.
    Whereas Liberals are more 21st century you know more about Hollywood, their good intentions are misplaced where animals should have more rights then humans. If a vet tried to abort a litter of puppies PETA would be all over that, but they are all in support of a human doing it. They are also chameleons. I say this because they can talk to one group of people and promise them the world and then talk to another group and do the same, in reality you can not make everyone happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I am not a "Christian" ,I am for Gay Marriage, I am Pro-Life , I am Pro-School Choice, I believe in the Constitution, I believe in my Forefathers, I believe in the we have the RIGHT TO PURSE happiness, not to be guaranteed it, I am not an extremist, left or right, I am an American.
    TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 3:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It comes down to the difference between being a progressive or a preservationist. Progressives tend to believe that the Constitution is just a basis (a jumping off point if you will) for the changes they want to make, Preservationist tend to believe the the framers of the Constitution had a pretty clear view of how moderation needed to be a concreted foundation of our country. Too much of one or the other and the scales tilt too much.
    Moreover, preservationist believe in teaching the man to fish whereas progressives believe in giving him the fish until he can teach himself to catch his own food. Fair for all is not fair for all. If I am not willing to work for wealth and pleasure then it's not fair to make those who do work for it, give it over to me just because I'm here. That tilts the scales and promotes entitlement instead of earning.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I am with TinasTribe, except I am Catholic.
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 3:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

______________
    I never said one or the other was better, maybe you should learn to read. But whatever even if you did try to read it you would just twist what I said into some hate speech. MONKEY! Now you can call me a racist too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• uhh yeah, anon 2:56 just did make herself sound stupid. That was a very ignorant, judgemental view of liberals. And quite funny too....

"Whereas Liberals are more 21st century you know more about Hollywood"

HAHA! I have no idea about hollywodd & could give a rats behind about that place & who
    lives there & works there.

"their good intentions are misplaced where animals should have more rights then humans"

So, i guess if your liberal than your a member of PETA...funny!!!

"They are also chameleons. I say this because they can talk to one group of people and
    promise them the world and then talk to another group and do the same"

You must know a lot of liberals to know that this is what they do, or are you some kind of
    spy?
    lolol! *sarcasm for the idiot who cannot see that
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• * samurai_chica
    You obviously don't know much about anything.
    Majority of Movie stars / artists rappers. are liberal look it up

PETA members advertise as a liberal group look it up

and
    I have witnessed the chameleons my self. Watched one liberal tell a conservative that the HR3200 did not support abortion, then went right to the other side to a Pro- Choice person and said it has to say it will cover abortion they can't be biased!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2009