How come

guys complain that all you do is stay home with the kids while they work, but then they are never willing to switch rolls?

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 3:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH got put right in his place last week. Here just a few weeks ago, I was boasting about how my DH never complained or made any snide remarks, and when he did, finally, I said, "Ok. You hang on to him, I'll clean up, and you can take him for the day tomorrow."

That stopped the remark that day, for sure. I came back from dropping off bills (instead of mailing them) and hitting walmart and the grocery store. Within 4 hours, I came home to a naked, screaming baby laying on the floor, an empty bottle, two dirty diapers. The prior day's clothes were still on the floor, dishes still in the sink, trash not taken out, cat poop in the box... and he'd forgotten to flush the stool.

I grabbed up my son, put him on my hip, (he stopped crying) picked up the diapers, the bottle, threw the clothes in the wash, dishes in the washer, and set the baby in his chair, dropped a jar of food on the counter, made him some cereal,
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My husband doesn't complain that I stay home and watch our kids. And if I could make more money than him, he would be willing to stay home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Mine doesn't complain either an he would switch rolls with me if I asked him too. I got one of the great ones lol.

Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Men do not know shit from their asses. They think it is easy staying home with kids and dealing with it all.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2009