3SOME?? What will you do if your DH ask you for one? If DH already did how was your reaction?

My DH always ask me for a 3 some but I don't go with that because I know am going to feel jealous of him being with another girl soooo NOPE I wont even try it.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh has never asked me. We've both been involved with them in the past, but we prefer to just be with each other. If he did, I would probably consider it, simply because we're pretty open with each other but I doubt it would happen. I think it can work, I also think it can wreck marriages. If you know yourself well enough to know it would bother you, then by all means don't!

Answer by missanc at 3:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• First of all, my husband would NEVER mention something like that. He respects me and our relationship with each other. Threesomes are just nasty and people that participate in them are setting their relationships up for failure. A marriage is between two people..not 3. Your husband is an immature gross pervert and I'd kick his ass to the curb if mine ever said that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• People that are invovled in threesomes are sick people! Marriage is between two people not 3! How gross!!!!! I'd kick your loser husband to the curb! If he wants another woman, why don't he just leave you, then he can whore around with everybody else!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• anon- those in glass houses should not cast the first stone.. ive done 3somes and couple swapping with my hubby a few times and im bi sexual and im not ashamed of it, i guess to anon im sick blah blah freaking blah
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You are a sick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• lol anon whatever floats your boat i enjoy my life but thanks :)
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My husband isn't interested in that at all, I've asked (not for a threesome but if he was ever interested in one). He never was. I'm not either. But if he DID ask I would first feel his forehead and make sure he's not hallucinating with a fever :p Then I'd probably consider it. I've been opening up to the fact that human beings were never meant to live in a lifelong monogomous relationship. Right now I am far too jealous for it and it would only cause huge problems. But who knows... 10 years from now I might be open to it. I doubt he would be, though, and that's okay. I'm happy with my monogomy :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My hubby wouldn't and if he did I would tell to him to pack his bags.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• HAG LIKE PRUDES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Oh and I do find it disgusting and wrong. If you want to have sex with multiple partners don't get married.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009