my 20month old son puked up blood this morning?!?!??

so my 20month old son puked up blood this morning. it was a lil it was alot of blood. so much that i paniced and started crying. then he was breathing funny. so i took him straight to the doctor. doctor says its nothing not to worry, that it was prolly something he ate and just looks like blood. well my son didnt have anything red or red in it to eat or drink this morning. he had cherrios and some jucie that was orange. anyone got ne ideas?

mybabychunk

Asked by mybabychunk at 3:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Make the doctor run more tests. Or go get a second opinion.

Answer by louise2 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Follow your mother gut instinct, if you know something is off, demand testing done and if necessary get a second opinion.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Your doc sounds stupid. Get a second opinion!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• ER duh!! u shouldnt have taken him there not his DR
    Anonymous

• if your worried always get a second opinion....but dont panic about the blood...i had the same thing happen to me....they ran tests and found nothing...but what they did find was that my throat was so irritated it was bleeding....its what caused the blood in the vomit....but your son is young enough he cant tell you if his throat is bothering him....get a second opinion if your not sure....ESPECIALLY if he does it again!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2009