how long till i see a difference

ok its been 2 1/2 weeks and i have been exercising pretty much everyday yoga, weight lifting, palates , wii fit boxing and step aerobics and 100 crunches everyday i also have been eat healthier and no junk food or soda lot of water though. but so far i have gained 3 pounds how long does it take to see a difference?

nates_wifey623

Asked by nates_wifey623 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Maybe don't try the weights till you loose the weight, they will put muscle witch weights more that fat.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• it took me 5 months to lose 20
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• at the beginning of a new exercise regime you usually see a gain. muscle weighs more than fat....and once you start equalizing that you'll see a loss.

but it sounds like you may be overdoing some....Slow down a bit. you should do a heavy duty workout one day and then a light one the next. let your body heal between intense workouts
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

While muscle does weigh more than fat, I disagree about stopping the weights. Muscle burns fat and the more muscle you have the faster your metabolism will be. Strength training is an important part of fitness, just do it about 3 times a week. Also don't worry about what the scale says pounds really don't mean anything. Start measuring yourself to see if you're losing inches.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 3:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Everyone is different it took me three months to start losing weight after I had my second son and I worked out every day as well. It took five months for me to get the results I wanted. If you keep it up and stick to your goals you'll get there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I lost 8 pounds this past month! I'm not bragging so please don't hate me but here is what I did.
    1. cut out all sugar (soda, in coffee, cakes..etc)
    2. drink 10-12 glasses of water through out the day regularly
    3. Muscle weighs more than Fat. NO WEIGHT TRAINING
    4. I do Cardio/Step/Aerobics...everyday online in privacy at home. If I trip or fall, I laugh at myself but no one else gets to laugh.
    Who do I use to train? Daily Fit Planet Cheaper than a gym and I can take my membership anywhere in the world. www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 2:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2009