Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I like women more than my dh?

I feel like I've lost interest in my husband and am finding women more attractive. We've had threesomes and I'm bisexual. I don't look forward to sex with him anymore and just want to be with other women. Have we just hit a speed bump or a brick wall? How can we spice things up again?


Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • Wow Mom's - being somewhat Harsh. She's only asking for advice. Sounds like a little speed bump. I go in and out of those too. Maybe you could talk to him about this. I am sure its more just in the sex area. Maybe you could watch girl and girl porn together? use a toy? they have couple board games also?

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • that is one messed up marriage, don't people have self respect anymore

    Answer by staceynoel at 3:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • Are you CHEATING on your DH? It's still cheating with a girl. You should talk to him, maybe he feels the same way. Maybe you need to spice things up but NOT outside your marriage. Stop with the 3 sums. See if your marriage can be saved before you stray. Good luck

    Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • Okay, why did you get married? Do you believe that when you marry, you promise to be faithful? If you did but now you find women more attractive and think threesomes are okay, do you see what is wrong here? What is wrong need to decide if you are meant to be married. Since you see no probnem with cheating...with a woman, no less, I would say divorce is in your future. \
    WHY are there so few faithful couples anymore? This makes me sick.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • Looks like everyone is putting all the blame on you! didn't your husband say no or did he just go along with it. Is it ok ? ofcourse not, so you both need to sit down and fix this. (cheating is Cheating).

    Answer by msfugie at 4:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • i always heard threesomes was marriage enders who broght the third party home him or you? If you ,he probley suspects your cheating and if it was him maybe he IS cheating . either way end the threesomes and get to the bottom of this therapy would be a good choice

    Answer by witchymoma at 4:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • This is just my opinion coming from someone who has never (and will never) have a 3some, but I think bisexuals should not get married. You can only marry one person, guy OR gal. Can't have both, so if you are having issues with having sex with only your male husband, that's your issue. Now....were you bisexual before you got married or did these tendencies come up after your marriage to him?? Other question: Do you not like having sex with men or just him. I guess what I am getting around to is are you a bi sexual that is tired of the man in your life, or really leaning more towards being a lesbian that flat out is only attracted to women?? You have a lot to work out. And yeh, I agree that if you are with a woman by yourself, with out him being involved, you have cheated on your husband. Don't string him along.

    Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

  • I've never been with a woman without him, I discovered my sexuality after we were married, he won't go to any sort of therapy and I was simply asking for advice not a roast. He worries that I;m cheating/will cheat because every other woman in his past has. He doesn't trust me but I've given him no reason to doubt my fidelity. I love him & love making love to him so I'm not a lesbian. I wish I could convinve him to go to therapy, it might help.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 2, 2009