Question???

We just had to start feeding our daughter formula does anyone know if there is any harm going from one brand to another?

Mo-mama

Asked by Mo-mama at 3:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If your child doesn't mind, I don't see a problem. My son would only take a couple brands though and would have nothing to do with others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• depends...i mean obviously you dont wanna jump from a lactos free one to a reg one...but as far as brands just introduce it slowly...mix it in with the other formula slowly to give the baby a chance to get used to it...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Pick a brand and stick to it unless you're doing a permanent change. There is a chance a change could cause stomach upset, for any kid, for any brand. It takes a week for the old to be completely out of their system and another week (roughly) for the new to be in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• This may sound bad but my boyfriend and I always buy the same brand but different ones like for an example,they both are Goodstart Orange can but on his extra suff in it. We do this because when my daughter runs out of milk and its late Shoppers is not open late and we have to go to wal-mart and the dont carry the other orange one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2009