it was a mistake i thought getting two lines is positive...

it was a mistake i thought getting two lines is positive
but it is not true
u have to get 2 bright lines but i had one light and the other one bright
so i gues it is negetive

RIMKA

Asked by RIMKA at 3:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no... not true at all!!! my first line was very faint it just meant my hormone level wasnt high yet aka not that far along!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I've never heard that before, I've always heard that ANY 2nd line means positive...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I had two faint lines on a pregnancy test and yep I sure was pregnant!!!
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 3:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• YOUR PREGNANT!!! THEY SAY A LINE IS A LINE
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• A line is a line....but it has to be within the time limits on the test or it's an evaporation line.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• its pos if its a home pregnancy test. BUT it's negative if it's an ovulation predictor kit (OPK)
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Line is a line! I had a really faint, faint, FAINT line and I definitely have a baby moving around in me! Due in January!
    discokittten

Answer by discokittten at 10:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I have many questions for you. What kind of test was it? Was it susposed to give you a plus sign in one of the circles. Who told you it wasn't postive? Why do you think it wasn't postive. And just so you know if you read the test right the only way the hcg line can show up is if there is hcg in your system. Unless you waited past the time period to read the test. the you can see a line sometimes from the evaportion.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• My pregancie tests when i took them they where never both dark until later they can be bright or light. my first one one line was dark the other u couldnt hardly see it dont matter how dark you have the hormon present so it showed up whoever told you that is dead wrong have a blood test done if you dont trust the test your prego.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2009