How do you plan to spend your weekend?

I plan on going out to eat early in the day and watching a movie after we swim....

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son has therapy Saturday morning. Then we was planning on checking out a new book store. This weekend is also our first Iron Chef weekend. We pulled out the ingredient Honey Mustard. Should be interesting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I was suppose to go run a few errands and do a little shopping, but I am sick, so I guess I will be resting! Can't complain about that thought either! Momma needs to get better!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Were all going shopping tonight! DH's idea, too! He must want something... Our new washer and dryer get delivered Sat. evening, So I guess laundry will finish out our weekend!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Our state fair starts this weekend and goes through Labor Day, so hopefully we can go one day soon. My mom put some of her quilts up for competition, so we have to see how she did :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Well, dh is working, so dd and I will just hang out together tonight. It has been raining all day and is supposed to rain all night, so it's a lazy day for us. I have class first thing in the morning tomorrow, then after that, I have no idea. I don't have any other plans this weekend.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Hubby and I will go to the high school football game together. Woot! Tomorrow morning I am going to a book sale that a 7 year old and his grandmother are putting on to raise money for charity. I can't wait to help him out--I'll probably buy a book or two.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2009