IM A.....

bi sexual 3some formula feeding/ cio /early front facing/ spanking/ let my dd go to grandma's every friday night for me and hubby time.. Care to judge me... for who i am.. only if you post all you do so i can return the judging.. cause that is what we are now right? vs a group of moms to help one another

peytonJJ27

Asked by peytonJJ27 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Its ok to have an opinion about that tnm786, but who is it really helping by expressing it. My point was, that I'm fairly certain that this site was created for support, not bashing. If you know that your opinion isn't going to affect someone in a positive way, why bother. Just wondering.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Same here. Don't care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I don't think I really understand what you're trying to say...but I do feel as though some folks on Cafemom bash and judge others a bit much. When I first signed on, I was under the impression that this site was aimed at providing a venue for moms to support each other through advice and by sharing their experiences. Unfortunately, there are those who get excited about starting drama and go out of their way to make others feel uncomfortable.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• kenzie you hit it on the head! now it seems like who can bash who the most!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You go girl. Tell em how you feel! I'm with you.

Answer by louise2 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It does seem that way doesn't it. Especially the people who post Anon. I try to stay away from those posts b/c if someone is not willing to say who they are, then they probably don't have anything nice to say. (Not in all cases, but in alot)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I think you're an immature person who wasn't ready to be married or have kids if you can't sit at home with them every weekend and fuck only your husband. But hey, in all fairness you asked for it. I'm sure you hate me because my husband and I are happy in and out of the bedroom without having to invite other people into our relationship, I don't let my babies cry it out or spank. But hey, we both formula feed so atleast we have that in common.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• na i dont hate you.. you said how you felt and didnt hide im actually proud of ya!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• geeze...that's harsh tnm.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2009