How do you manage yourself time when you don't?

Like painting your toe nails or giving yourself a facial. I find time when my son watches his favorite show.... It is only on for 25 mins. so I have to move fast.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When the kids are in bed, or we have a sitter on friday nights
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Haven't done either in YEARS! I haven't even been able to carve out an hour for hair coloring in a couple of months....but that has more to do with having two jobs than anything else.

If it doesn't happen when I shower, it doesn't happen.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I get a pedicure once a month.... DH takes the kids to the park if it's nice or the store if it's yucky out. It's my 45 minutes of true alone ME time. I sometimes shower while the kids are around, but of course it's very rushed and not at all relaxing. About 1x a week I'll shower while he feeds them a meal so I can be calm and not in a hurry.
    I don't do makeup and stuff for around the house... some days are worse than others though. I forget to eat, can't sneak away to poop, etc. And some days are better. Somedays I can clean my glasses, put lotion on my elbows, etc..... totally varies
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I give myself pedicures when Jr goes to bed. He goes to bed at 9. But I only have the one kid most of the time. (when the step kids are here, forget about it!) When I go to work I sometimes put makeup on. For school I always do. My son sits and watches me.
    Now a facial, I will have to get time off of work for that!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I usualy do it when they are napping or when they are off to bed.....
    adriana18

Answer by adriana18 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009