ANYONES LABOR START LIKE THIS??

BEEN FEELING "ICKY" THE PAST TWO DAYS, AND LOOSE STOOLS YESTERDAY...VOMITING YESTERDAY AND THE NIGTH BEFORE...NOW TODAY IVE FELT GREAT ALL DAY UNTIL NOW...I ATE LUNCH AND NOW ITS LIKE I HAVE DIARHEA CRAMPS soo BAD, BUT I CANT GO #2, LIKE THERE ISNT ANY THERE...UGHHH! IM CRAMPIN LIKE LIGHT MENTRUSL CRAMPS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND HAVING bh CONTRACTIONS A LOT TODAY, AND PRESSURE...IM 26 WEEKS...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you dehydrated.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• nooo!!! been drinking PLENTY of water! I mean like 12 bottles a day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It doesn't matter if you've been drinking "12 bottles of water a day"....if you have diarrhea and vomiting, you can still get dehydrated easily. If you have a fever, you can also get dehydrated easily. You need to give your doctor a call. Since you can't hold much down (vomiting), and you've had loose stools, you may need to be re-hydrated by IV rather than orally. Also, dehydration can lead to preterm labor. Your uterus is a big muscle, when muscles are not hydrated they cramp. Sounds like that is what is going on with you. If those cramps continue, they could possibly cause you to start to dilate. NOT something you want to happen at 26 weeks...SO, call you doctor!
    jlm202610

Answer by jlm202610 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• IM SORRY YALL IM 36 WEEKS...NOT 26!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ok, 36 weeks is still too early for labor. So, my advice is the same. Of course labor at 36 weeks is totally different than labor at 26 weeks. Get it checked out :)
    jlm202610

Answer by jlm202610 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• i would call your doctor, see what they say.. expecially if your not holding anything in your body.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• It sounds like a bug to me
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• call your Dr
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 12:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2009