What is the weather like in Hershey pa?? (Durning halloween)

I was thinking of taking my family to hershey pa for halloween, But i dont know if it would be cold..:/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Honestly, you never know what you are going to get. I remember going to hershey park for their halloween park and freezing. Other years you don't even need a coat! lol I would say on average, it is jeans and sweatshirt weather with the possibility of needing a heavier coat (but not a big winter one) later in the evening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I'm about an hour south of Pittsburgh... And let me just say, PA is cold for Halloween!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I live in ohio about 2 hours away from hershey pa and we have had some pretty cold halloweens around here. The weather rite now is in the 80's which is weird for this time of year. Last year halloween was in the 60's but the year before that it was in the 40's. You deffinately never know what you are going to get. My advice a farmers almanac, for that area farmers almanacs are usually correct and i just can't find mine rite now. Or the zip code for hershey pa is 17033 i would check theweatherchannel.com search the zip code a few weeks before to see what's going on in our neck of the woods. Good luck...
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I live like 15 minutes from Hershey Park and I would say it's reasonably chilly, usually. As pp said, the weather can be quite unpredictable. I would just be prepared to dress warmly and if it's not so cold, then you can lose the coat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2009

• I live in the Poconos and last year we had a snow storm in October. If you want to go down there for Halloween what about the beginning of October?
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2009